Re: [Nmh-workers] What are and what should be the qualifications for a current nmh user

2014-11-17 17:19:08

On Nov 17, 2014, at 2:55 PM, Doug Wellington
<doug(_at_)dougwellington(_dot_)com> wrote:

Also:
Jeez, 'vi ~/todo' has been working fine for me for 25 years now.

Yep, that's where Dropbox starts to look good.  Writing my own program
using SQLite to store calendaring and to-dos in a file stored on my
Dropbox is definitely a consideration, especially if they start to
support Windows Phone.  (Says the guy who carries a clipboard and
scribbles in a ScoutBook every day...)

I use Dropbpx tp share pictures.  I don't torture it into a todo system.  Don't
torture me into your example of how I don't use it in the way you don't use it,
either.