Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question

2015-04-24 11:34:30
Thus said Bob Carragher on Fri, 24 Apr 2015 04:32:38 -0700:

I'm not  actually replying directly  to Robert's message.  Rather, I'm
noting that I never received the  copy from the mailing list; only the
one sent  directly to  me, and  after a 33-hour  delay between  Oz and
GMail:

Gmail will  not allow you to  receive both the message  from the mailing
list *AND* the  mailing list sent directly to you.  Because you received
the email  sent directly to you,  Gmail either discarded, or  is hiding,
the other email.

(I did see others' replies to it,  that were sent to the mailing list,
and was waiting to see if I'd ever get a copy.)

Didn't  you say  you received  a  copy that  was sent  directly to  you?
Perhaps  I've missed  something... is  the concern  that you  received 0
copies of the message in question, or that you received just 1 copy (the
one sent directly to you)?

Thanks,

Andy
--