Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question

2015-04-25 13:21:37
Thus said Bob Carragher on Sat, 25 Apr 2015 04:02:28 -0700:

     * Receive your own posts to the list? [Set to "Yes."]

        I've not received copies of my own posts for a long time.

I do receive copies of my own posts...

I'm still not convinced that Gmail does not ever remove duplicates. It's
possible that because you sent the  message, it doesn't allow you to see
it. If you want to perform an  experiment on your end, send me a message
and Cc dnc2dnc(_at_)bradfords(_dot_)org (which should forward a copy back to
you).

I'll delete  the local  alias after  this last  experiment, just  so any
spammers that harvest addresses from this  mailing list cannot use it to
spam you (though Gmail usually is fairly aggressive at hiding spam).

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 40000000553bdb05