Re: [Nmh-workers] Stanford disliking my emails -- update + question

2015-04-25 20:39:51
Hi Ralph,

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:20:06 +0100 Ralph Corderoy
<ralph(_at_)inputplus(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> sez:

Hi Bob,

On the other hand, there are 2 options which don't appear to be
working as expected:

     *  Receive your own posts to the list?  [Set to "Yes."]

I've not received copies of my own posts for a long time.

     *  Get password reminder email for this list?  [Set to "Yes."]

I've not received reminders for a long time either.

I think that latter option can be turned off at the list level,
ignoring your preference.  Not sure about the former.

Maybe the list admin dislikes receiving copies?  B-)

I understand this is not to everyone's taste.  I guess growing up on
man pages warped mine.  B-)

Debian's man(1) lets one do

    export MANOPT='--nh --nj'

to restore sanity.  ;-)