Re: Scan all folders for unseen messages

2019-12-28 18:05:08
How does one put into words what one finds confusing?

When I read it I wasn't sure if it was:

From: me@email.net
To: person1
To: person2

or To: person1, person2

or To: person1 To: person2

or To: person1 -to person2

or To: person1
-to person2

I guess I was thinking that it was clear that this part of the man page
was talking about the command-line switch "-to" and NOT the format of
the draft file.

But ... now that I think about it, most modern man pages start out
explaining what each switch does, and we don't do that.  So if you're
coming in cold it could be honestly confusing.  Maybe we should explain
each switch up front and then have the longer description below?