Re: Help with Harassment

1996-07-12 13:54:59
On Fri, 12 Jul 1996, J Russell Jones wrote:

Oh excellent! My implementation of this same little task took about
three times the lines of code that yours did. I hope that this poor guy can
get some relief. The laws will eventually get tougher, but I'd hate being the
"test case."

Oh jeez I meant this to be a private reply. and I really meant "poor guy" in
sympathy, not in any derisive way. I'm sorry for the public indescretion.

---
Russ Jones - Boeing Information Support Services - Wichita Kansas
tjj0039(_at_)unixmail(_dot_)ks(_dot_)boeing(_dot_)com - (316) 526-9364

Views and/or opinions expressed herein are those of the sender and should
not be construed to represent policies or positions of The Boeing Company.