Re: SPAM on the procmail list

1997-08-13 09:33:00
On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Timothy J. Luoma wrote:

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Wotan wrote:

Particularly since i don't seem to have seen the initial spam.  Did
another one come down the pike this week?

Yes, and the only reason I wouldn't have seen it _at_all (ie not in my
spam folder even) was if it was sent by CyberPromo domain or with the X-Ad
header.

Yes, I think the procmail group should filter this out.

No, I don't think it will actually happen.

The irony here is that the filtering I do on this list is almost entirely
composed of anti-spam filters posted to the list.  :)

--
In Corning, Iowa, it's a misdemeanor for a man to ask his wife to ride
in any motor vehicle.