Re: Procmail and IBM Secure Mailer

1998-12-15 12:36:06
On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Liviu Daia wrote:

On 14 December 1998, Matthew G. Saroff
<msaroff(_at_)sparc-119(_dot_)re-ro(_dot_)com>
wrote:
      I just came across the news that IBM is reaease it's Secure
Mailer program mailer as open source.
      Does anyone know of if/how Procail works with the program.

    I'm testing it right now, and it appears to work fine.  The
configuration is pretty straightforward, just follow the instructions.

So is it easy to configure procmail as a filter on a postfix hub than
it is under sendmail? I never could get that working.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ
jhardin(_at_)wolfenet(_dot_)com