Re: Symbolic References or Alias list

1999-01-10 20:32:55
Bill Moseley <moseley(_at_)hank(_dot_)org> writes:
My procmail script does other processing in addition to forwarding on to a
few email addresses.  And I want something that's somewhat 'easy' for the
next non-tech person that administers the virtual domain to understand and
maintain.  That's why I was hoping for a all-procmail solution.  Otherwise,
I might use perl (something I know how to use) to either return to procmail
the un-aliased email address from a table lookup, or just have perl forward
the message.

People that I have talked to find fetchmail to be very easy to
understand and use.

[But if fetchmail is the obvious solution, do you know of a web site that
would help me get it up and running?]

The fetchmail homepage can be found at <http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/fetchmail>

Philip Guenther