Re: Procmail futures

1999-01-11 08:04:39
On Sat, 9 Jan 1999 00:25:16 -0500, Steve Simmons
<scs(_at_)lokkur(_dot_)dexter(_dot_)mi(_dot_)us> wrote:
My plan -- run the code through indent, rip out the current filter
language, and install tcl.

Ugh. How about just leave Procmail itself alone, and write a
preprocessor to transform your pet language (be it TCL or something
usable) into Procmail's syntax?

Having said that, I think it would be fairly useful to modularize the
sources enough to make it possible to substitute a different language
module (maybe something maildrop-compatible, for those who switched
and want to switch back :-)

/* era */

--
.obBotBait: It shouldn't even matter whether    <http://www.iki.fi/~era/>