Re: Appending Unsubscribe Information

1999-11-15 09:21:22
On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:05:39 -0600 (CST), "Athar S. Sidiqi"
<assiddiq(_at_)students(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu> wrote:
On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 kuo(_at_)world(_dot_)std(_dot_)com wrote:
Instead of adding subscibe/unsubscribe info to the signature,
why not add these lines as headers? For example:
Great Idea- I get the point about wasting bandwidth - sorry about
that. I still have to figure out how to unsubscribe ... I guess I
will have to do a search and find out ... gawd .. can't move my
fingers any more ... hehehe :)

Some sort of instructions were posted with the FAQ pointer recently.
You should have received that.

There are also instructions at <http://www.procmail.org/era/lists.html>
and a pointer to this page from the main procmail.org page.

(Actually the instructions are not completely correct. It doesn't
appear to be possible to post to procmail-users at this point. The old
address at RWTH Aachen is still the one to use as far as I can tell.)

Finally, you can scan the mailing list itself for useful phrases in
earlier postings at the searchable archive of list postings; this is
at <http://www.rosat.mpe-garching.mpg.de/mailing-lists/procmail/>

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:45:58 -0600 (CST), "Athar S. Sidiqi"