Re: Appending Unsubscribe Information

1999-11-15 09:24:19

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Athar S. Sidiqi wrote:

Great Idea- I get the point about wasting bandwidth - sorry about that. I
still have to figure out how to unsubscribe ... I guess I will have to do
a search and find out ...

Now this is ridiculous I went to procmail.org and found NO unsubscribe
information even though I looked under several links. Then I went to
this math.fu-berlin.de site and found nothing either ... only subscribe
information  there too !

The subscribe information is readily available but the unsubscribe
information is always a pain to get a hold of. It is also intuitively very
painful to get because : you can make all efforts to subscribe if you want
the information but when you dont want something and are stuck with it and
then have to exert effort to get rid of it - it is very frustrating and
pointless.