where to put the .procmailrc file.

2001-01-09 06:48:11
Hi all,
i don't know where I put the .procmailrc file too.

I know that I have two home directors.

1 -  /home/user1 and  (user1 home directory)
2 -  /var/mail/user1 (user1 mail directory )

* if I have a rule for all users I have to put the .procmailrc file in all
users directory ??

I'm using mail.local now.
when i install procmail, will be created a .procmailrc file in each
user mail directory?

if a user don't have a .procmailrc file the mail delivery don't function?

Thanks