Re: store all headers ??

2001-09-04 05:50:32
First, Timothy, uninstall that horrible MUA you're using that messes with
"Re:" and send to eternal damnation (you can do that, can't you?) the creep
who tricked you into buying it.  "Re[2]:" indeed; I thought we had
exterminated that.

| Thanks for the info.  I'm trying to store the headers for use in
| Metamail, because when I do:
|
| :0fw
| | metamail -q -x
|
| it strips all the headers.
|
| Further investigation shows that I can get some of the key headers
| using:
|
| :0fw
| | metamail -x

What happens if you add the `b' flag?  Will metamail accept the headless
body and process it the way you want?  Note that without the `B' flag
procmail will still search the head, not the body, for the regexp in the
condition, as you want.

If not, there's always this hack:

 :0
 {
  :0fwh
  | sed -e1h -e1!H -e\$G

  :0fwb #body now includes spare copy of head