Re: store all headers ??

2001-09-04 11:00:23
Timothy followed up,

| I'm trying (have not bought) TheBat as I'm trying to get an MUA more
| robust that Outlook, which bites the big kaooey.

| We try to minimize the eternal damnation stuff whenever possible ;-)

TheBat, last I looked, was administered near me.  I'll bomb them to hell
myself.  (Then they'll come back like bats out of hell.)  My mother needs to
see her dentist soon, and he's just down the block, so dispatching them to
perdition will alleviate the boredom while I wait during her appointment.

| DWT> If not, there's always this hack:

| Oh, I like that :-)

Two heads are better than one.

| Thanks -- that seems to work.

You're welcome.

| Once I have it tested and working better, I'll post it to the list in
| its revised form.

We'll look forward to it.  Anything to get my mind off the flood damage ...