Re: Procmail development (Was: is this procmail rant justified?)

2002-02-01 21:19:09
Martin McCarthy <marty(_at_)ancient-scotland(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:
I've tried to subscribe to the procmail developers list as per the
instructions at procmail.org but never received any errors nor ever
ended up on a mailing list.  I like to think I'm able to follow
"subscribe to this list instructions", but I'm prepared to be proven
wrong.  Is the list still active?  Are the instructions at procmail.org
correct?  Am I just dumb?

It now comes mind that subscription requests for procmail-dev and
smartlist-dev have to be the approved by the list moderator, era eriksson
<era(_at_)iki(_dot_)fi>.  I last swapped email with era back in June 2000, since
which I believe he has graduated.

I'll ping him and/or Stephen and try to find out the status of the lists
as far as moderation goes.

Philip Guenther