Re: Procmail development (Was: is this procmail rant justified?)

2002-02-06 17:43:19
At 09:15 2002-02-07 +0900, Nelson Henry Eric did say:
What's the problem?  Why does "relay1.rwth-aachen.de" say my domain does not
resolve?  If it doesn't resolve, how can I get the mail back?

What address was the message From: ? Your own mailserver perhaps? The error you received was generated during the SMTP transaction, and therefore, wasn't "sent" by the remote (rwth-aachen.de) server.

There may have been a transient DNS or network problem preventing the server from resolving your host.