Re: Procmail development (Was: is this procmail rant justified?)

2002-02-07 10:45:00

Call me skeptical, but I suspect that ns.nara.kindai.ac.jp has a serious
reliability issue.

Who runs a domain off of a SINGLE nameserver anyway?  Whoever manages the
domain is setting themselves up for problems like this.  THAT decision
certainly cannot be blamed on the procmail list...

 Even more off-topic, but most ns.*.jp hosts also appear to function
 as open relays. I have blacklisted over 60 so far, after receiving spam.