Re: Kind of annoying.

2002-06-13 23:33:48
On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 10:34:30AM -0400, Matt Wills wrote:
Personally, I would like to hit "Reply" and have the message go to
the group, rather than to the individual who wrote the last message.

   As a result of the helpfulness encountered in this list, I use the
following simple rule to automatically keep my replies on-list.

   :0:                                 # Reply to list, unless invited.
   * ^From procmail-admin
   | formail -a"Reply-To: procmail-users(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org" >>
$MAILDIR/procmail_u

Erik Christiansen

---
   Full marks to Sean, who has the stomach to help the ungrateful,
who often don't even recognise that he is teaching them how to fish.
I'm afraid I'm also too busy, if the supplicant hasn't the time to
do some initial research.