Re: Kind of annoying.

2002-06-13 08:14:49
On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 09:12:00AM -0400, Robert Adkins wrote:
Everyone,

      I am just curious as to why this mailing list, about a mail processing

program, is designed to foil mail reading program rules.

      It is a little annoying to have to select and drag all of the Procmail

Mailing list information into a folder that I have created to store such
information.

      The other mailing lists that I subscribe to simply put in the subject
section a simple explanation of where this mail is coming from. May I ask
why that is so difficult to do?

it's not that difficult, in fact, i've been using procmail to do it for years.
it is, after all, a
mail processing program.  then, after inserting that header, it puts the mail
into the
"in.procmail" mailbox for me.

perhaps the secret is, to learn to use the software that is the subject of this
list.

mp