Re: Kind of annoying.

2002-06-13 08:47:05
On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 11:17:00AM -0400 or thereabouts, Robert Adkins wrote:

      Enough of that though, I will be getting into reading over the man
pages, *rc files and other pieces of Procmail soon, hopefully it will all
begin to make some sense.

The way I learned procmail was to glean over all the sample recipes that
are posted on the procmail site.  This will give you visual examples
from which you can adapt to your needs.  Procmail is very powerful as to
what it can do, and once I started using it, I never looked back.
--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: My other computer is your windows box.