Re: any good patterns for catching 419 spam?

2003-06-06 19:23:20
On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 04:53:04PM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:
The volume of 419 spam I'm getting has suddenly skyrocketed, and I'm
sick of deleting it manually.  Does anyone have a good way for procmail
to spot it?  Wordings vary, and some versions are rife with misspellings.

Any of the decent anti-spam programs out there will catch it. Spamassassin
does a nice job, as I recall Spambouncer handled them fine when I was still
using it and I'm sure she's improved that recipe since then.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.