Re: Problem with the From part of my recipe - FIXED

2003-09-10 17:58:39
At 18:14 2003-09-10 -0600, Linux did say:

I figured out my mistake.  I was trying to do an "or" not an "and".  So I
see why the above failed as the From matched but the Subject didn't.  I
remedied this by doing:

You're seriously considering TRASHING postmaster/daemon messages?

Sorry, but that's extremely shortsighted (among other things).

At a minimum, store them in a mailbox. Do whatever with the Spam-flagged messages, but trashing postmaster messages is ill-advised.

This is the sort of technique that a "semi-legit" (though there's no such thing) spammer would use to avoid receiving bounces to messages they send out.