Problem with the From part of my recipe

2003-09-10 14:15:24
Hello all,

This is drving me nuts so I need toi turn to the crew.  Here is what I have:

:0            #Dump Spamassassin flagged Spam for bounces
* ^From:.*(postmaster*|DAEMON*|Mail Delivery*|mail marshal*)
* ^Subject:.*(postmaster*|Undeliverable*|POSTMASTER*|de estado de
entrega*|Mensagem automatica*|DSN: failed*|undelivered Mail*|failure
delivery*|returning to sender*|user unknown*|Delivery notification*|Unable
to process your message*|Service unavailable*|Delivery status
notification*|Returned mail*|Mail delivery*|failure notice*|Delivery
failure*)
/dev/null/

I am getting a match for the Subjects but it will not any matches from the
From field.

Can anybody offer some insight?

Thank you,

Bfons