Re: how to match Bcc?

2003-11-08 02:01:05
On 7 Nov 2003 Zbynek Houska (zbynh(_at_)seznam(_dot_)cz) wrote:
I wonder how to match Bcc-ed messages to me? I use procmail 3.22 and
spambouncer.

An key to answering this question is asking *why* you want to to
do this. If you are trying to use procmail to separate out mail
that was sent to various users, you are most likely in for a
nightmare. I discuss this and give links to lots of information
about it in my Procmail Quick Start in the section

 Important Warning: Procmail Cannot Reliably Route Users' Messages
 in a Virtual Domain

which is here

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#virtualDomain>

I hope it is helpful,