Re: Searchable arhive broken? (was Re: Real Virus Scanner)

2004-02-13 00:22:39
Professional Software Engineering <PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org>
wrote:
[...]
It helps if you indicate that you conducted a specific search
(such as "virus"), and that the engine returned "found 0
matches in 0
files."  That's more indicative of a failure - as written,
unless I rush
off to check it myself, I could sumise that perhaps you just
entered a bad query and got an empty set in return, which
isn't indicative of anything being broken.

Actually, that was the EXACT search I used, and the results returned.

However, it seems to be working just fine now.

- Bob