Re: [pro] Re: Real Virus Scanner

2004-02-13 16:44:28
* Dallman Ross <dman(_at_)nomotek(_dot_)com>:

:0
SC_OUT=| clamscan --disable-summary --infected --stdout -

It would be the b flag.  I bet your recipe *doesn't* work, though.

Just a typo. I forgot the --mbox switch.

I think it is the w flag. Could someone try to confirm:

------------

:0 b
VIRUS=|/usr/bin/clamscan --disable-summary --stdout --infected -

LOG="TESTA: VIRUS gets $VIRUS$NL"

:0 wb
VIRUS=|/usr/bin/clamscan --disable-summary --stdout --infected -

LOG="TESTB: VIRUS gets $VIRUS$NL"

-------------

On my system I get (with eicar.com attached mails)

TESTA: VIRUS gets
TESTB: VIRUS gets stdin: Eicar-Test-Signature FOUND

I don't understand the procmailrc manual what it is saying on the w flag:

"Wait  for  the  filter or program to finish and check its exitcode
(normally ignored); if the filter is unsuccessful, then  the  text will
not have been filtered."

What does "then the text will not have been filtered." mean? My working
virus recipe is available at http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/virustest .

--
  Kai Weber
» kai(_dot_)weber(_at_)glorybox(_dot_)de   http://www.glorybox.de   gpg-key: