Re: Duplicates sent from lists

2004-02-17 11:52:28
At 18:06 2004-02-17 +0100, Dallman Ross wrote:
Why not just do what Sean does, and have your Reply-To refer back
to the list address.

Heh, basically, if you really want to send me an offlist message, and you're not bright enough to copy the address to do so, I probably wouldn't be enthused to receive the message anyway. The unfortunate side effect is that some morons might fire a message off at the list instead, though this seems not to have been a big problem here on procmail.

One problem with setting a Reply-To: oneself is that you have to have different sending configs for different lists (or be using an MUA that permits you to pass the message through a filter when you go to send).