Getting rid of the fake MS Emails!

2004-03-25 19:47:18
Hi,
    I just wanted to know what's the best strategy in getting rid of
emails like:

64 Mar 24 Net Storage Service              (147K) UndeliverableMail: Returned
To Mailer
65        Microsoft Public Support         (160K)

66        Net Delivery System              (147K) undelivered  message:
returned to mailer
67 Mar 24 microsoft internet mail delive   (147K) Bug Message

70 Mar 25 Microsoft                        (160K) Newest Security Update

and so on. I get that in my inbox everyday now! I'm having this since I
subscribed to a Debian Mailing list.

Spamassassin doesn't seem to be able to get rid of those.

Btw it also seems that they send these mails in bulk. How do you tell
procmail to block bulk mails? Thanks for any help.

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

Web: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg