Re: A Duplicates "Mystery"

2004-05-19 02:53:00
On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 08:46:39PM -0500, Jack L. Stone wrote:
Speaking of "duplicates", I've got a recurring dup problem with a regular
correspondent from Italy. I receive emails daily as a normal routine --
and, they always get delivered to my Inbox as duplicates even after running
through the dups recipe. I tried to change dups recipes, but still always
get two copies delivered. I'm catching all other dups with my recipe(s).

I'm with Sean: I suspect there's a c-flag recipe somewhere to blame.

--
dman