Re: A Duplicates "Mystery"

2004-05-19 14:12:53
At 22:47 2004-05-19 +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
I would also disable the dups recipe(s) for a while. Actually I don't
have any, never found a need for it.

Yea, my dupes come from idiots on discussion lists who insist on sending replies to the list AND to the previous participants. These I deal with using a cc recipe - the copy from the list is filed, and messages bearing the list address as a cleartext recipient but which were not relayed from the list are discarded. Works quite well.

The dupe recipe in question isn't the source of his extra messages. It is certainly appearing that he has a clone recipe AFTER the dupe checker. Or, before and he's filing these messages before the dupe checker...