Re: A Duplicates "Mystery" -- AHAH! Triples!

2004-05-19 08:10:10
At 11:42 AM 5.19.2004 +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:
On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 08:46:39PM -0500, Jack L. Stone wrote:
Speaking of "duplicates", I've got a recurring dup problem with a regular
correspondent from Italy. I receive emails daily as a normal routine --
and, they always get delivered to my Inbox as duplicates even after running
through the dups recipe. I tried to change dups recipes, but still always
get two copies delivered. I'm catching all other dups with my recipe(s).

I'm with Sean: I suspect there's a c-flag recipe somewhere to blame.

--
dman

In my previous post on this, I had mentioned (out of desperation) I decided
to try a redirect of the one sender's messages to another mail account to
see if I could get a rescan.

This morning, I found a message trapped and it was in TRIPLICATE, and not
just dups. I had suspected this, but is the first time to prove it.

Guess I'll try again to get the sender to look at his client side.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

Sage American