Re: write to one file from numerous recipes

2004-08-04 11:24:24
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(_at_)freenet(_dot_)de> writes:

Not right, because I have 176 $USER and more then 6000 rules.

I use procmail with courier-imap and do not like to unlock 6000 rules...

...because I use a better system as mailbox:    maildir

Not sure what you meant was `not right'.

Are you saying you run with no locks on the recipes?  If so, that is
what I do too.  I'm only learning now that is not a good idea.