Looking for old versions of procmail

2005-04-10 06:50:45
I'm doing some testing.  I would like to have a copy of some older
procmail sources that I don't have.  I have 3.10 and 3.15.2 but could
use things between those.  Would appreciate email pointers to where I
can grab the relevant tarballs from.  Please don't just send me
the attachments without writing first.  I will probably get a few
unannounced.  Thanks for any help!

Let's just say that if I still need this after the 15th of April,
I'll post again.  Otherwise, stragglers are likely to keep emailing
me in response to this request for a long time, and that would be
unnecessary.

Dallman