Re: Looking for old versions of procmail

2005-04-10 18:14:22
On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 04:38:08PM -0700, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:

Snicker - nobody uses FTP anymore?

Hi, Sean,

Of course I expected to ftp them.  I was trying to save the list unnecessary
traffic in tracking them down.

I'm past my "curfew" now and dog-tired, so I won't answer the rest of
your post right now, except to say I think I now have most of what I
wanted.  Here's a chart I made comparing them:

http://www.panix.com/~dman/vdoms/parve/vsnag/download/toolkit/procmail-compare.html

I was mainly interested in knowing when various functionality was added.
The chart should be fairly self-explanatory.  I have other builds available
now too, but I think interpolation shows when the changes I'm interested
in happened.

Some 3.11s are available, but I'm too tired to write more now.
Will fill in more details tomorrow.

--
dman