Re: Looking for old versions of procmail

2005-04-10 18:22:31
On 10 Apr 2005, at 17:55 :12, David R. Linn wrote:
Snicker - nobody uses FTP anymore?

If you want *really* old procmail, I recommend the archives of
comp.sources.misc where you can find, among other things,

"The Procmail mail processing package. (v1.10 1991-02-13)"

Ah, yes, the first version of procmail I used, back on netcom.com. Actually, I think there was an earlier use on ucscb, but someone simply wrote a recipe for me to reject posts from an annoying luser. That was 1988 though, so it wasn't exactly procmail. Or it was pre-1.0 at least.

Good, how I hated Procmail back then.

:2f
* ICK
* PTOoI!
|barf

(Damn, I'm old.)

Hey, now, if you're old I would be old as well; we can't have that.

--
Heisenberg's only uncertainty was what pub to vomit in next and Jung fancied Freud's mother too. -- Jared Earle