Re: Looking for old versions of procmail

2005-04-10 19:13:02
Dallman Ross writes:

I'm past my "curfew" now and dog-tired, so I won't answer the rest of
your post right now, except to say I think I now have most of what I
wanted.  Here's a chart I made comparing them:

http://www.panix.com/~dman/vdoms/parve/vsnag/download/toolkit/procmail-compare.html

I was mainly interested in knowing when various functionality was added.
The chart should be fairly self-explanatory.  I have other builds available
now too, but I think interpolation shows when the changes I'm interested
in happened.

Maybe this will help:

    http://www.procmail.org/procmail.HISTORY.html

BuGless, (Stephen van den Berg,) kept fairly meticulous CHANGELOG
notes from 1990-1999, and probably still has the original source
development archives for the versions he authored, (the last I heard,
he was still in the Netherlands, and had started an ISP, cuci.nl,
after graduate school which was doing very well-but that was several
years ago.)

      John

--

John Conover, conover(_at_)rahul(_dot_)net, http://www.johncon.com/