RE: Looking for old versions of procmail

2005-04-11 11:35:34
On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 06:40:19PM -0700, John Conover wrote:
Maybe this will help:

    http://www.procmail.org/procmail.HISTORY.html

BuGless, (Stephen van den Berg,) kept fairly meticulous CHANGELOG
notes from 1990-1999, and probably still has the original source

Useful, yes.  Thanks, John.

development archives for the versions he authored, (the last I heard,
he was still in the Netherlands, and had started an ISP, cuci.nl,
after graduate school which was doing very well-but that was several
years ago.)

I posted his email to me (which he had attempted to post himself,
but it bounced) a few months ago.  I think it was January.  He
said he'd be willing to get development going currently again,
but then he didn't get back to us.  I will write him again soon,
I guess.

--
dman