Re: Looking for old versions of procmail

2005-04-10 16:49:43
At 15:41 2005-04-10 +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:
I'm doing some testing.  I would like to have a copy of some older
procmail sources that I don't have.  I have 3.10 and 3.15.2 but could
use things between those.  Would appreciate email pointers to where I
can grab the relevant tarballs from.  Please don't just send me
the attachments without writing first.  I will probably get a few
unannounced.  Thanks for any help!

Snicker - nobody uses FTP anymore?

I can contribute the following tarballs:
        3.12,           1999-03-02
        3.13.1          (unofficial - backported fixes from 3.14, 1999-04-05)
        3.14            1999-04-02
        3.15(.0)        2000-08-25
        3.21            2001-06-29

I remember 3.11 (which consisted of multiple patches), but can't locate the source archives within my own immediate archive index - quite probably because I never used it myself since it never seemed stable -- it may be in my less accessed archives which are in storage (and not indexed). FileWatcher returns several possibilities for 3.11:

<http://www.filewatcher.com/?q=procmail+11&min=&max=&pf=&df=&t=a&o=rd&mh=20&af=1>

I can't locate 3.13(.0) either. Same for 3.20. Filewatcher has a diff file for 3.15.2 (from 3.15.1), so that would allow you to take your 3.15.2 sources and unDIFF them to arrive at a suitable 3.15.1.

If you search around FileWatcher long enough, you could probably scrounge up enough versions, though you may be left wondering if they're all legit.

Let me know what files you want and I'll see to arranging pulling them from my archives and posting them to an FTP link for you.

Are you looking to track down some specific bug?