procmail recipe

2005-06-02 07:19:33
I have a very simple recipe

:0
! someuser(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com

someuser(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com is a local user on my sendmail system
Eventually the message gets to the mailbox but it arrives as an error
and I have found the following error in my log

Too many hops 26 (25 max): from someuser.mydomain.com via localhost,
to someuser(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com

Can anyone explain why this happens or a way to fix it. What I want to
happen is when any message has a spam score of >= 10 then it should be
moved to a different mailbox. This should be system wide for all
users.