Re: procmail recipe

2005-06-02 08:44:24
I had written:

  :0:  # or no lockfile if the target is a dir
  * [your condition]
  someplace_you_have_perms_to_write

If you want to use maildir-format, stick a directory slash
on the end of the target in the action-line.  See my
comment on the initial line about removing the lockfile
colon in that case.

  :0
  * [your condition]
  someplace_you_have_perms_to_write/

Saving to maildir, to legacy procmail-style dirs, and to mbox-style
folders are all discussed in the procmailrc man page.

--
dman

Sorry about the top posting, I am new to mail lists and
linux/sendmail/procmail/spamassasin for that matter too.
I do have one more question, who/what needs to have perms to write to
the folder since it will be handling spam for all users on my system?
All of my mailusers are in a group called mailusers so I assume if I
gave that group write perms then I would be ok, right?
Thank you