Re: procmail recipe

2005-06-03 08:04:01
On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 09:42:59AM -0400, Tim Macrina wrote:

it might be a security risk to forward mail from different
accounts to one universal mailbox and then allow everyone to
check it but since we are all family we have made the choice to
do it to make things easier on me. In regards to the concerns
about me being new to the *nix world I want to say that I have
been a Windows admin for 9 years so trust me "I know the need for
security!" therefore I have employed a tech who is well versed
in linux/sendmail/procmail and so on but at the same time he
is well paid too so I try to figure out how to do things first

Okay, that does make me feel a lot better about what you're doing.
Thanks for the explanation.

Btw, speaking of Microsoft, there's an interesting story in today's
news about the MSN-Korea site's being hacked and user passwords
being stolen.  I saw it on Dow Jones News, but I suppose the story
would be easy to find many places with a simple search if one were
looking.

Dallman (owns MSFT stock, however)