Re: procmail recipe

2005-06-02 08:03:24
Thanks for the response Matee. I'm really not concerned about spam
getting through what I am looking to do is take all the messages with
a spam score of 10 or greater and then deliver them to one account for
all users and therefore never deliver that message to them. This
mailbox will allow a user to search for a message that was false
positived but at the same time keep all the blatant spam out of there
inbox.