Re: new spam filtering rule

2005-06-29 17:49:32
What makes you think that I don't? It is only true that
I don't because
I let most of them be rejected by virBL.

antivir databases only block what they are able to identify
for shure it is a big help i gues.

i realy dont whant to start arguing with u :)

but i think in the avarage every second minut a virus got erased from our
servers

without the need to identify the contents off the zip what is a realy nice save
thing.

off course there are some senders who are not able to learn to rename a file so
there is a special
friendslist for themm and there zip attachment can pass

:0 HB
* ^Content-(Type|Disposition):
* (filename|name)=".*\.(zip|rar)"
* !From:.*(someone\.de|friends\.com|company\.cn)