Re: new spam filtering rule

2005-06-30 15:47:07
Goes with an old term, septic, meaning infected with germs and likely to die. Penicillin made it rare, but now it

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

I'm adopting a new term:  Skeptic

Thus, I'm skeptic of messages originating from places where I don't have regular contacts.

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos(_at_)uic(_dot_)edu   *                                                *