Re: Ways to add new features

2005-11-14 03:53:15
On 13 Nov 2005, at 16:12 , Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Unicode should be used where possible, but hidden where not needed.
The default encoding for .procmailrc4 could be ISO-8859-1, with an
option to change that to something like UTF-8 or UTF-16.
See also iconv(1).

UTF-8 no BOM.  Why?  Because then ISO-8859-1 files 'just work' as
they are.

--
The Monks of Cool, whose tiny and exclusive monastery is hidden in a
really cool and laid-back valley in the lower Ramtops, have a passing-