Re: Lookup inside a procmail script

2007-02-22 10:11:00
Am 2007-02-13 14:18:27, schrieb Professional Software Engineering:
Some people are apparently unable to compose a message to a list and key in
the address, so they've got to take another message, reply to it (so they
can get the list address in the To: field), then overwrite the subject and
(hopefully) erase the body so they can compose a new message, without
regard to the fact that doing this sets additional headers in the message
which relate it to a thread which it has nothing to do with.

You know and I know it.

But I was realy neved since I have gotten over 10 Hijaking messages in
less then one hour.  I think, peoples shoud make a "Drivers-Licence"
for the Internet before using it.

And MORE responsability for VIRUS infected computers.  If this would
go into a LAW, it would stop 90% of the spam.

I agree, but the responsibility for all the hijacked computers rests
squarely on Microsoft's shoulders. There would be no real spam problem
at all of their OS had even mediocre security. Then the miscreants would
be fairly easily traced and dealt with.

--Jeff