Re: [pro] Re: [pro] Emails delivered twice

2008-05-15 11:45:45
At 14:07 2008-05-15 -0400, Charles Gregory wrote:

(nod) Still doesn't lend relevance to the question of how his procmailrc
is handling his mail. Though it advances a strong argument for NOT using
procmail until the local recipient has been determined by an MTA... :)

Well, it continues to underscore that Procmail is not an MTA.

BTW, you ARE aware that your subject modification rules mess things up for
others, *AND* that your subject modification rules are re-inserting the
[pro] tag even when it is ALREADY present in the subject?  Please fix it.