Re: Emails delivered twice

2008-05-16 07:59:46
At 14:40 2008-05-16 +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

My ISP adds an "Envelope-To:" header field to each message. (with of
course only those addresses of the real envelope in it that are related
to the delivered message)

Er, your ISP adds an Envelope-To: header which identifies MULTIPLE
recipients?  So, it's up to you to ensure that header is stripped out, or
else people know who a message may have been BCC'd to?