Re: Subject line mods

2008-05-15 12:31:31
On Thu, 15 May 2008, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
BTW, you ARE aware that your subject modification rules mess things up for
others, *AND* that your subject modification rules are re-inserting the
[pro] tag even when it is ALREADY present in the subject?  Please fix it.

Apologies. I was aware of the injection. I try to remember to remove
it from the subject line when I send/reply. Slips my mind when I haven't
been doing a lot of list posting lately....

No excuse for the multiples..... I've added code to my procmailrc
to eliminate the redundant tag inbound.... That'll help a bit....

- C